Well-U is dedicated to connecting
University of Rochester employees to
no-cost health & wellness resources.
Here you will find an abundance of resources
to support you in your journey towards
a healthier life.
Well-U is an award-winning health and wellness program at the University of Rochester, designed to improve the lives of University employees by promoting a work environment that encourages healthy behaviors.
In today's busy world, the workplace is a convenient place to engage in programs that promote positive health behaviors. Well-U provides the tools, resources, and education necessary to support healthful living, both at home and at work.
In order to provide employees with low-cost and no-cost resources for improving health & wellness, Well-U works in collaboration with representatives from:
- Behavioral Health Partners
- Life-Work Connections/EAP
- Healthy Living Center
- Center for Employee Wellness
- University Health Services
- University Parking & Transportation
- University Food & Nutrition Services
- University Fitness Centers